Episode 25 - Olivia Bryant on sex as a process
In this episode we talk to Olivia Bryant, co-founder of Awaken the Cervix. Join us for a talk on permission, sex as a process, co-creating our relationships and de-armoring in our sexuality as well as our emotions.
Who is she? Olivia Bryant is a conscious loving coach, sexologist and co-founder of Awaken the Cervix.
Role model because: She’s healing women and the way they relate to their sexuality on a global level.
Her Work Awaken the Cervix, conscious loving coach, sexologist
Her Passion Reconnecting women to their cervix (and themselves through it)
Her Dream Helping women to de-armor and help them to experience conscious love
Her role models Betty Martin, Naomi Woolf, Betty Dodson, Margot Anand, Nicole Daedone, Tammy Lynn Kent, Carol Queen
If she could give her younger self any piece of advice she would tell her that she should masturbate, a lot!
- The role the cervix plays in your sexual pleasure
- The huge difference between the sexuality portrayed all around us and an authentic sexuality
- Aks yourself: what are you bringing to the relationship table?
- Own who you are and you relationship
- Take 100% responsibility for your relationship
- Most women have some kind of trauma to the cervix
- Use self-pleasuring the really get to know your body and own your sexuality
Get in touch with
Liked this episode? Check out episode 3 with Nianna and episode 17 with Ronja on sexuality and tantra!